Dial +1-855-924-8222 To Fix Epson Error Code 0x97
Epson printers area unit doubtless one amongest the best printers on the market these days. It doesn’t imply, however, that these systems area unit error-free. victimization them for long-run customers is absolute to face mistakes. Epson Printer Error Code 0x97 may be a rife error and may happen while not previous warnings at any stage. Users area unit confronted with this drawback whereas the printing remains within the method, creating the printer stop. they’re going to be unable to use their printer as before long as customers face this error.
Due to associate degree inner hardware drawback, Epson Printer Error Code 0x97 happens. this could generally cause the failure of the motherboard. Once you’re faced with this drawback of hardware, the sole alternative remaining for you is either to repair your printer or get a replacement.
Solution 1: Unplug and Plugin the Printer
- Firstly, you have to open the case of your printer and see if any paper materials are jammed. If present, remove all the paper straps carefully.
- Now, remove all the cartridges of your printer carefully and unplug all the USB cables of your Epson Printer and then turn off the printer by pressing the power button.
- Wait for few seconds, and plug back all the USB cables that were removed to the printer.
- Now switch ON the printer and check if the error 0X97 is fixed or not.
- If the error is not repaired, then try the solution 2.
Method 2: Unplug and Plug-In
- For Epson printer troubleshooting, unplug the printer after turning it off.
- Now, you have to disconnect all the USB and cables.
- Let the printer cools down completely, wait for a few minutes.
- Now, press the power button and hold it for 60 seconds.
- Without releasing the button, plug in the power cord and hold it for 1 minute.
- Release the button, it will fix Epson printer error code 0x97.
Method 3: Clean the Printer
The mistake is typically triggered by Associate in Nursing ink over the top sprayer. Take a textile of swish cotton and soak it in water. currently use the wet textile to scrub the excess ink. To finish the procedure, follow the measures below.
- Press the start button for few seconds to turn off your printer
- Now, open the cover of the printer.
- Take a soft cotton cloth and wet it with little warm water.
- Now move the head to the center and clean the head to remove the excess ink.
- Now move the printhead back to its location.
- Wait for 10 minutes and then close the cover of the printer.
Dial Epson Printer Technical Support Phone Number to fix Epson Printer issues.
Submit your review